Software engineering and architecture
This is the discipline I'm most specialized in. That's the part of software engineering I . Since I was a tiny tot, I was fascinated by programming languages. That's why i started programming in BASIC at the age of six.
Requirements are a fundamental, as insufficient requirements drive up costs. Even though requirements analysis, specification and management are not the main part of my daily work I already gained plenty of experience in these disciplines.
I've collected lots of experience in the maintenance of systems and creation of patches in multiple projects. That's why I like the culture of DevOps and I'm intrested in continuous integration (CI), test automation and continuous delivery (CD) to harden and speed up the release process.
Beside the documenation of source code, the documenation of software and systems is an important part. I'm familar with the arc42 ressources for software architects and I already wrote documenation for software based on the arc42 template.
I'm not part of the "Gang of four" sentiment_very_satisfied, but in the projects I realized as a software developer, I gained experience in the usage and implementation of different patterns.
Skills to pay the bills
- Interview - Die jungen Wilden: JavaLand #2 @ heise developer (2018)
- Interview - Die jungen Wilden: JavaLand @ heise developer (2018)
- iSAQB Software Architecture - Advanced Level Training (2017)
- iSAQB Software Architecture - Foundation Level Training (2016)
- Scrum Master - Training (2016)
- enterJS (2015)
- OPN Oracle WebCenter 11g (2012)
- Oracle ADF Advanced Training (2012)
- Oracle ADF Foundation Training (2012)
- ProSyst OSGi Training (2008)
- Progressive Web Apps mit der Service Worker API @ JavaLand (2018)
When I'm not doing the stuff described above, I like to capture moments and landscapes with my camera. I'm trying to increase my skills with Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. A few years ago I created my gallery at www.skoon-photography.com
I to hike in the alps. Because of my first hobby my backback is often rather full of photography equipment then of stuff necessary for hiking sentiment_very_satisfied.